Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't send him to gold coast

No point

Should rest up to 10 players from that game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delicious isnt it :)

I had few posters supporting my position but some very vocal detractors swinging wildly have once again been found out for their lack of knowledge.

He was an A grader before injuries at the GC, its not like I predicted his ability on potential, it was there for all to see.

My fav post was from TRIB - He plays the same role as Miles but arguably not as well (something like that anyway) , ****in bahahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Felt like we were the only ones happy he came to tigerland

Damn another midfielder down. Our highest ranked midfielder in terms of possessions is Dusty and he’s 37th in the comp and Miles off last seasons form .
We were steamrolled by Collingwood in the guts and this is why I’m not overly happy about getting Lynch :eek:as we need to launch operation get midfielders.
:poo:Pooh Pooh

Good hit unlucky dion but it could of happened to anyone. Miles to come in for a week or two
Yer Milesy because you know what you’ll get - not the same quality as Dion but a 100% effort.

I’d be tempted to bring in Lloyd as well as he can play midfielder minutes too. I know a Miles + a Lloyd doesn’t = a Prestia but it’s the best we can do at the moment

The good thing is it's an unrelated injury and these things dont have risk of becoming chronic and generally dont recur, they are just bad luck impact injuries. Give him a few weeks off, another mini preseason if we must, Prestia is an absolute essential for finals.

Not very durable.

Would not surprise me if he took a 100K pay cut to help Lynch come to Tigerland!
A bloke getting hit in the ribs while not looking is hardly a durability issue it’s just you sinking the boot in

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back