guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Think it ended out translating to pick 7? Who went for that pick again?.

All these would be traders thinking were getting the next wayne carey for pick 6/7... Dion was and is an A grade mid, absolute ripper, pick 6 is and was a bargain!
Scrimshaw, pick 7 suns
Now at hawthorn

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Prestia has come in from $501 a month ago (when I put a tenner on him, and another tenner each way) into $151, same as the likes of Whitfield, Gawn etc
Damm spruiked Prestia up as a Brownlow smokey, should have put my money on him back then!

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Got laughed at not long ago by some oppo posters for saying it wouldn't surprise me if he made the A.A team should his form remain solid in the last month of footy.
Genuinely think he's a smokey

We will hopefully make the top 4 and go close to premiership and oppo fans will be calling for AA selectors heads if one tiger (outside maybe Martin if he has huge last 2 games) gets in the team. ;)

We will hopefully make the top 4 and go close to premiership and oppo fans will be calling for AA selectors heads if one tiger (outside maybe Martin if he has huge last 2 games) gets in the team. ;)
Which is funny because on 2019 form there’s about four Richmond players that should be AA.

Grimes, Vlaustin, Sheds and Prestia.

Back