Remove this Banner Ad

Goshaa

🏆🏆
Jul 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
AFFCBEF7-73B6-47BD-9705-9A7D30D2B507.png

Looks in good nick 😬

The IV makes sense as he has had an infection. It doesn't mean anything else. And i back the club in on managing the issue. Look at Nanks return from the same injury. Competed well against Nic Nat.

Obviously it’s not great but there not going to have him doing laps with an iv if it’s really serious

Hopefully we get him back this year we miss his two way running but if not then gives shedda and Bolton more time in the guts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently was running today but still had the drip in according to DImmas presser...

But hinted first week of finals rather than last game

In his injury roundup Burge said that Dion was on target for the last round. But probably 1st final.

Sep 26, 2012
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not an infectious diseases expert at all, (I'm a nurse), but I change elastomeric pumps every day. They are a 24 hour delivery system for giving antibiotics to a client, and are being used more and more to keep people out of hospital where possible. A month on an elastomeric pump is very common, tbh its often more like 2 months. The beauty of the system is the patient can be at home and have a nurse visit daily (or return to hospital each day for a pump change) which only takes about 30 minutes, (so the patient is at home getting better sleep rather than being in hospital - poor sleep unappealing food etc etc). The picc line however is the entry point into the body - the cannula in other words, and it needs to be looked after with the greatest of care. I expect Dion is doing goal kicking practice only and perhaps walking lots of laps.
Not a good sign tbh, but who knows, if the picc comes out tomorrow, maybe all is well ?
Who knows? Not me, but I hope I've helped explain stuff a bit

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
You can’t underestimate his importance last night. So many times he was in and under and went pound for pound with Danger and Selwood and either won the contest or halved it.

Loved his goals too, the lads build for high pressure finals:cool:
Dion must be on cloud 9, makes the trade and wins 3 flags in 4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back