3 disgraced cricketers, one recurring voice

Should they just shut up and stay out of the media?

• Yes

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Get stuffed!

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not believing you should ban your best batsman for 12 months does not make anyone part of a "win at all costs" crowd. Also the fact that you obviously consider Bangladesh a minnow nation at home shows you have absolutely no idea.

I'd much rather we'd taken a more practical approach rather then let executives throw our players in the bin in an attempt to keep their jobs a few months down the line. When we're booted out of the World Cup before the finals and lose 5-0 in England I think we'll see the full consequences of this. No doubt people like yourself will blame Smith and Warner if they don't perform but the truth is Cricket Australia have likely wrecked them mentally for the remainder of their careers and they may not be the same. This may come across like hyperbole but so is banning players for 12 months to appease people who barely watch the Cricket.

Yep- to appease the soccer mums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep- to appease the soccer mums.

wrong spelling chargers 09
ftfy

succour m0ms.

mums with a zero or an "o", the peculiarly american spelling, mom, or moms plural.

succour
[suhk-er]​
noun​
  1. help; relief; aid; assistance.
    1. a person or thing that gives help, relief, aid, etc.

wrong spelling chargers 09
ftfy

succour m0ms.

mums with a zero or an "o", the peculiarly american spelling, mom, or moms plural.

succour
[suhk-er]​
noun​
  1. help; relief; aid; assistance.
    1. a person or thing that gives help, relief, aid, etc.

Doesn’t change the facts from the ground.

This is the age of the Succour mum*

Can’t bring myself to use the Yankee spelling.

Legend has it there is a vid of Warner about to be released of him yanking it hard to smithy shadow boxing in the corner while 'big papi' Hazelwood does a couple of lines off Corey Norman's a**e.

Back