Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

We gave the worst footballer in the league a spot over this bloke ey....
The campaigner let the entire ******* team down because of his bullshit beliefs, I do not buy into the “heath issues” as he then turned up in s**t house nick. He abused his privilege wearing our jumper In a time we needed him. he ****ed us. Plus he couldn’t hit the goal by applying score board pressure in the past, his kicking was s**t house. Thanks Jed, good luck in the future. Could lay a tackle though

We gave the worst footballer in the league a spot over this bloke ey....
Jed will absolutely smash a few bodies if he plays against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved Jed. Yeah his disposal was up and down but man what a hard nut!

It was an obligation to get ready to yell 'BALLL' for another bone crunching tackle when there was a loose ball near the wing. The crowd could sense when Jed was gonna nail another bloke.

I wish him all the best as we all have. Bit annoyed we didn't keep him but anyway life goes on.

I hope his boys turn out s**t.
They’re half indigenous half greek and the last brothers to play AFL with similar mixed genes were the Matera brothers ffs

I will literally haunt Brady Rawlings for the rest of his adult life if we miss out. 11 games. All we had to was give the campaigner 11 games. Yet now we have Turner and Howe and Greenwood on the list instead. F*** me

Wind back to 2013. Bombers supplements saga has taken its toll and they’ve been booted from the finals. So the bastards managed to salvage something from the season and carry a very cooked Alwyn Davey to 100 games because he had two 9yo twin boys running around the club they just knew would turn out to be guns. 9 years later and draft them both for f*** all.

This will burn us. I’m sure of it.

I hope his boys turn out s**t.
They’re half indigenous half greek and the last brothers to play AFL with similar mixed genes were the Matera brothers ffs

I will literally haunt Brady Rawlings for the rest of his adult life if we miss out. 11 games. All we had to was give the campaigner 11 games. Yet now we have Turner and Howe and Greenwood on the list instead. F*** me

Wind back to 2013. Bombers supplements saga has taken its toll and they’ve been booted from the finals. So the bastards managed to salvage something from the season and carry a very cooked Alwyn Davey to 100 games because he had two 9yo twin boys running around the club they just knew would turn out to be guns. 9 years later and draft them both for f*** all.

This will burn us. I’m sure of it.
You should be used to it.

Also father son doesn’t guarantee that we would get them. Darwin academy and straight to the Darwin Crocs (ala Blakey).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back