Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Was some talk on Sportsday today he might get a go this week?

Dew may have to pull a 🐇 out the hat ….to get something & avoid a 0-3 start

In the VFL, Jed Anderson left the field with a hamstring injury and was not able to return.

“Jed hurt his hamstring in the VFL, he’s had that imaged and on testing today we think that will be around a month that Jed will miss,” Bull said.

In the VFL, Jed Anderson left the field with a hamstring injury and was not able to return.

“Jed hurt his hamstring in the VFL, he’s had that imaged and on testing today we think that will be around a month that Jed will miss,” Bull said.

Vindication you can say.
He may get back to play his 100th I reckon in round 24 against us. Farewell game
But how we would have got 11 games out of him if he stayed seems a stretch

Hopefully his kids suck at footy

Vindication you can say.
He may get back to play his 100th I reckon in round 24 against us. Farewell game
But how we would have got 11 games out of him if he stayed seems a stretch

Hopefully his kids suck at footy
Or the father son ruling is changed to 50 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, with half the article being about the vaccine and his heart are they trying to imply it's heart related? Or just looking to unnecessarily pad out the story?

Hopefully this is a case of him contemplating his future rather than a health or family issue.
Pad out the article

I have a feeling he knows he ain’t going to get a crack in the senior side so is packing it in half a year early

Gone Fishing Holiday GIF by Kev Lavery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back