Ashley B

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I reckon because we have generally been an in and under side for so long it eventually catches up with many of the players. Can’t just be bad luck surely ,and stop calling me Shirley

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a question, for those of you that have heard about these new micro chipped mouth guards that the AFL are looking at rolling out across the board. Are there any North guys wearing them currently?

Frank Thring

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He just gets better every year. By the time he retires, he'll be a legend of the club, possibly in contention for the next Shinboner of the century.

Looked physically way fitter too. Clearly wants to get the most of his time in footy.
I love the way he plays too, but your post is a mozz of epic proportions.
Going in for ankle surgery and will be back after the bye.
:rolleyes:

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THIS CLUB'S INJURY LIST EVERY YEAR?!!

/rant
Ask Billy.

Themanbun

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the way he plays too, but your post is a mozz of epic proportions.
He just gets better every year. By the time he retires, he'll be a legend of the club, possibly in contention for the next Shinboner of the century.

Looked physically way fitter too. Clearly wants to get the most of his time in footy.
😡😡😡

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a question, for those of you that have heard about these new micro chipped mouth guards that the AFL are looking at rolling out across the board. Are there any North guys wearing them currently?

Apparently alot of players from all clubs. Had Taylor Duryea on the news last night saying this.

Flawed Genius

Apr 26, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Gilroy flattening McLeod
I reckon because we have generally been an in and under side for so long it eventually catches up with many of the players. Can’t just be bad luck surely ,and stop calling me Shirley
I do feel generally ankles are more unlucky than anything else. From the footage in the Brady video it looks like Anderson's was a landing gone wrong, which I don't see how it could have been avoided

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad