North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know these european, anti-authoritarian, full on anarchist types who are staunchly anti vaxxers, anti capitalist, anti rich campaigners behaving like entitled fu**s and all the rest of it and now Nojo is their hero and a champion of human freedom.

People are morons.

I sort of don’t give a toss about people and their political ideas, having friends on both sides of the fence. They will all be who they will be.

Your comment made me realize something though, and that’s all my anti-vax mates are both in privileged positions and generally quite wealthy. I guess they don’t fit this view somehow.

I hadn’t realized it previously, as I spend almost no time thinking about it, what I realized though is my anti-vax mates have easy lives and earning a crust is the least of their problems.

Anyway, getting back to things I do think about, the Jed story is interesting. Would love to know how bad his reaction was, I know for me I had to ride the vomit train for a few days on the 2nd dose, not enough for an exemption but a crap result.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I sort of don’t give a toss about people and their political ideas, having friends on both sides of the fence. They will all be who they will be.

Your comment made me realize something though, and that’s all my anti-vax mates are both in privileged positions and generally quite wealthy. I guess they don’t fit this view somehow.

I hadn’t realized it previously, as I spend almost no time thinking about it, what I realized though is my anti-vax mates have easy lives and earning a crust is the least of their problems.

Anyway, getting back to things I do think about, the Jed story is interesting. Would love to know how bad his reaction was, I know for me I had to ride the vomit train for a few days on the 2nd dose, not enough for an exemption but a crap result.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The only real difference between me and those people I mentioned is I'm not anti vaccination. I find it pretty funny that people with those ideas stick up for or look up to Jokavich for any reason.

Funny what you say tho. I've noticed its privileged people or people who come from backgrounds with distrust of authorities, especially medical authorities.

Jed would be privy to all the local blackfella gossip. He'd hear every case of someone who was crook after their shot and we all know what gossip is like. Its would be purple monkey dish vaccine....

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You are making a strawman. He never said that at all.
1642052256588.png

DuckYeah

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You should apply for a job on the Channel 7 news desk 😊
Kerry Stokes can tongue my hairy arse hole. I’d love to sh*t on his chest that filthy grub campaigner. I’d love nothing more than to cuck Stokes and Rupert and his boys

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

affofficial

Known as Sooz
Jun 7, 2013
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos Geelong
Firstly i hope Jed's ok.

Heard that he had an allergic reaction to the vaccine and is doing a footy program in Darwin.

Would love to see Jed play but if he has to be vaccinated i wonder which one he'd be able to have without having an allergic reaction to the ingredients?

year of the roo

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Firstly i hope Jed's ok.

Heard that he had an allergic reaction to the vaccine and is doing a footy program in Darwin.

Would love to see Jed play but if he has to be vaccinated i wonder which one he'd be able to have without having an allergic reaction to the ingredients?
How come you're back Sooz?

Ligma

Krakouers favourite poster
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lemme put my 2 cents in.

1. I genuinely don’t think he is an anti vaxxer.

2. He is very friends and family Centred, if he was gonna be an anti vaxxer you’d think his best mate Mitchy robbo would knock some sense into him.

3. He is still training!

affofficial

Known as Sooz
Jun 7, 2013
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos Geelong
Lemme put my 2 cents in.

2. He is very friends and family Centred, if he was gonna be an anti vaxxer you’d think his best mate Mitchy robbo would knock some sense into him.

3. He is still training!
He isn't an anti vaxxer. He had an allergic reaction to the first vaccine.

he's on a training program

he isn't selfish.

DuckYeah

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lemme put my 2 cents in.

3. He is still training!
Thats why my comments on fishing for Barra is probably more relevant than anything else mentioned in this page. The bloke is in touch with reality and would consider shared/similar values as Cyril than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad