Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Jed game with a hell of a lot of plusses and a couple of minuses.

O'Meara shriveled like a limp dick in the arctic sea after Jed got him. I reckon he had no more than 4 touches after that.

He's an automatic selection.

O'Meara shriveled like a limp dick in the arctic sea after Jed got him. I reckon he had no more than 4 touches after that.

Absolutely. He's a weapon with his aggression and intimidation.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Cracked in.

That missed set shot is unforgivable.

He plays like a Shinboner and would still be one of the first picked if I was in the big chair.

But that miss from dead on, well that's the game right there. He'd know it too and unlike some others looks like he'd be torn up about it too.

Absolutely. He's a weapon with his aggression and intimidation.

I live in hope that I get to watch him in the first 30 minutes of a grand final.

He'd go full scale tomahawk missile.

The blend of midfield/forward pocket is a good mix for him too.

2 crucial turnovers in the last few
have been costly.

No more inbound kicks Jed.
Yep said this in the gameday thread also he should never be kicking inbound unless the whole opposition is nowhere to be seen

That turnover kick that led to a goal was more disappointing than his missed set shot right in front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm one of this guy's biggest fans be he should not be a centre square attacking mid except for short spells. He wins clearances and hands it back JZ style with way too much regularity. He should be in there for pressure, link up and the odd goal.

If we were a strong side Jed wouldn't get a game as the coach could not put up with that lack of skill - Jed could cost you a GF with the turnovers he manufactures from what Under 15's would call simple 20 meter passes.

But we are not a strong side so Jed will play - we only hope he works on his skill as his hardness is invaluable - just brilliant - but at the pointy end of a season you couldn't afford to have a mid with such poor foot skills - it will kill you.

He needs Cunners back, these two work well in tandem in my opinon. His kicking seems ok when we're up and about, he's one of a few that can actually weight a ball nicely for a leading forward.

His ability to hit hard and bounce back up, all within the rules, is a real weapon imo. He's still only played the 60odd games. I think he's got room to grow.

He needs Cunners back, these two work well in tandem in my opinon. His kicking seems ok when we're up and about, he's one of a few that can actually weight a ball nicely for a leading forward.

His ability to hit hard and bounce back up, all within the rules, is a real weapon imo. He's still only played the 60odd games. I think he's got room to grow.

You talking about Anderson or Polec?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back