Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Never that worried.

We've been patient and both parties happy.

Now go and smash the opposition and do what you do best!

KC the only ITK info I have is on Jed. I am very good friends with someone who is closer to Jed than his manager. He sent me a text this morning with the following words in it "Done deal with the Roos".

Don't be humble.

You are now official ITK.

Enjoy the lifetime free coffees and 1 month free The acurate one streaming subscription.

Don't be humble.

You are now official ITK.

Enjoy the lifetime free coffees and 1 month free The acurate one streaming subscription.

Pfffft.

Nowhere near as fun as the OOTK group.

Blissful ignorance abounds...

Pfffft.

Nowhere near as fun as the OOTK group.

Blissful ignorance abounds...

Agree. It'd be like becoming club captain. You get the status but can't be seen to be scrapping around with the rank and file anymore.

That said, the TAO stream offsets the hurt a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1022871
WTF?! Why isn’t he in Melbourne running laps!!!?!!1
Mainly due to the fact he finished top 3 in the best and fairest, is contracted beyond 2021 and held together what was left of a bloody ordinary outfit that statistically on paper was our worst ever team in the AFL era?

Well earned and deserved break for Jed.

Mainly due to the fact he finished top 3 in the best and fairest, is contracted beyond 2021 and held together what was left of a bloody ordinary outfit that statistically on paper was our worst ever team in the AFL era?

Well earned and deserved break for Jed.
80F1D5BF-8821-48D8-B877-2D2F5A07D4B4.jpeg

Back training this week hoping to be available for round 1 etc
He seems ready to go, having just watched the video.
But Cunnington, Hall and Tarrant are also in rehab. Would love an update from the club on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back