Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can see him taking another pretty big step this year.
He was offering a hell of a lot last year, both inside and out, offensively and defensively. I feel like his skills could still be tightened up a bit but in general they were more than satisfactory for most of last year.

I'd be absolutely rapt if he could find another level.

lockheed

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2005
Night Vale
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
He was offering a hell of a lot last year, both inside and out, offensively and defensively. I feel like his skills could still be tightened up a bit but in general they were more than satisfactory for most of last year.

I'd be absolutely rapt if he could find another level.
Agree. It would definitely mean that we got one over Hawthorn with that deal.

190321Gallery-05.jpg

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Agree. It would definitely mean that we got one over Hawthorn with that deal.
I reckon we're already ahead on points for that trade round (unfortunately, one of the few in recent years); it was effectively our first rounder and Bastinac (to Brisbane) for Anderson and McKay - pretty good return

He’ll play next week.We were only conservative because he had had calf issues before

He'll straighten us up massively, pity he missed against Port - he'd be kryptonite for so many of their front runners.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I was told the club wanted to make sure that he plays out the whole season. I am sure he could have played against Port but they wanted to give him some extra time to recover from the injury.

I suspect there’ll be a lot of that this season.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Yes very much so, the club has gone to great lengths to explain that this year isn't about wins. And the beauty of that is the media cannot turn on us and question our intent if you like. A good move by us.

We've out played them and yes I realise how much you despise us not being competitive. Season 2023 will be our turning point or if not I'll be getting my pitchfork

Back