Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a question, for those of you that have heard about these new micro chipped mouth guards that the AFL are looking at rolling out across the board. Are there any North guys wearing them currently?

Frank Thring

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He just gets better every year. By the time he retires, he'll be a legend of the club, possibly in contention for the next Shinboner of the century.

Looked physically way fitter too. Clearly wants to get the most of his time in footy.
I love the way he plays too, but your post is a mozz of epic proportions.
Going in for ankle surgery and will be back after the bye.

:rolleyes:

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THIS CLUB'S INJURY LIST EVERY YEAR?!!

/rant

Ask Billy.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the way he plays too, but your post is a mozz of epic proportions.

He just gets better every year. By the time he retires, he'll be a legend of the club, possibly in contention for the next Shinboner of the century.

Looked physically way fitter too. Clearly wants to get the most of his time in footy.

😡😡😡

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a question, for those of you that have heard about these new micro chipped mouth guards that the AFL are looking at rolling out across the board. Are there any North guys wearing them currently?

Apparently alot of players from all clubs. Had Taylor Duryea on the news last night saying this.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently alot of players from all clubs. Had Taylor Duryea on the news last night saying this.
If they are as good as reported, they will be good. A few of these guys copping a solid fist to the back of the head will get a surprise.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I reckon because we have generally been an in and under side for so long it eventually catches up with many of the players. Can’t just be bad luck surely ,and stop calling me Shirley

200-5.gif

I reckon because we have generally been an in and under side for so long it eventually catches up with many of the players. Can’t just be bad luck surely ,and stop calling me Shirley

I do feel generally ankles are more unlucky than anything else. From the footage in the Brady video it looks like Anderson's was a landing gone wrong, which I don't see how it could have been avoided

Dude....

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We miss Jed more than anyone else on our injury list, and its not even close. Can't wait to see him next to Cunners, Jy, LDU, TT and Powell later this year.
Him and Stephenson are the two big losses IMO. Both make their team mates look a million times better. Jed with his contested defensive work and willingness to run 20 meters to punish a bloke, Stepho with his gut running between the arcs while delivering the ball beautifully.

Can't wait to see them both back.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Him and Stephenson are the two big losses IMO. Both make their team mates look a million times better. Jed with his contested defensive work and willingness to run 20 meters to punish a bloke, Stepho with his gut running between the arcs while delivering the ball beautifully.

Can't wait to see them both back.
Tarrant the biggest loss out of those missing.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tarrant the biggest loss out of those missing.
Personally I don't think so. Maybe in terms of which individual player is "better", but in terms of importance to the team I'm of the opinion that the depth in the back half has held up OKish and certainly better than the midfield.

Back