Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Jed is the perfect example of why inexperienced people should hold back on their judgements.
Nah, he was all at sea for a while there. Devoid of any confidence. His turn around last year was suprising and although I was not outwardly condemning of Jed, I am wrapped he has become a jet.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, he was all at sea for a while there. Devoid of any confidence. His turn around last year was suprising and although I was not outwardly condemning of Jed, I am wrapped he has become a jet.

His application was always there, but when he was either injured all the time, or Brad was predominately playing him as a small forward, then its not as if he could shine. I imagine he had to get his tank right to go in to the middle.

His application was always there, but when he was either injured all the time, or Brad was predominately playing him as a small forward, then its not as if he could shine. I imagine he had to get his tank right to go in to the middle.
He has clearly shown he is a midfielder. Injuries would be my take on the confidence issues, but they seemed to effect him immensely, more so than others, including his skill level.

You can now see by the way he throws his body around why he benefits from being injury free. I really hope he lifts again this year and pushes to average mid 20's a game.

141118_Galley7.jpg

Cat B spots for them both?
No thanks. Gastelum has missed weight frequently and got forced into a higher division. Dedication is questionable :fire:

The last Stylebender could be a good third tall and would be Jy like in his movements. Sign him up - also brings the NZ and Nigerian crowd so boost memberships :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I think he's flying under the radar.

He's gone to Utah again I believe, every player interview that has mentioned they did a bit of early training, mentioned they did it with Anderson.

He just looks big and fit, going to be a real weapon across a few positions for us this year.

Yep, it's not just the shoulders, he's lean in the waist and those thighs look bigger. He has to be the strongest he has been yet. I won''t be surprised if he gets more inside mid time.

Whitecross also gave him special mention.

Yeah, I think he's flying under the radar.

He's gone to Utah again I believe, every player interview that has mentioned they did a bit of early training, mentioned they did it with Anderson.

He just looks big and fit, going to be a real weapon across a few positions for us this year.

He also spent plenty of time in the gym while in Darwin. One of the footy clubs up there tweeted a pic of him working out pre Christmas. Beast mode activated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back