Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall this time last year putting a line through him after he tweaked a hammy at training. 2 weeks later he came out and tore up the intra-club.

He'll be right.

Any update re Jed's hammy?

Wasn't that long ago that I didn't want him in the side....Now I shudder at the thought of him missing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We're desperate for that defensive edge around stoppages, so if he's deemed fit to play he almost has to come back through the 1s instead of warm up games in the VFL, which would have been probably more ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 weeks is about right for a hammy

I know but still, he has some history with these. Can only hope it was the slightest of tweaks and they've been extra conservative because they know how valuable he is. Suspect he will make a massive difference to the mix in the middle.

I know but still, he has some history with these. Can only hope it was the slightest of tweaks and they've been extra conservative because they know how valuable he is. Suspect he will make a massive difference to the mix in the middle.

He’d make a huge difference. His inclusion could also make it possible to bring Ahern in too. Balance would be spot on

Please give him an extra week. It's a long season.

Hit out for 2 quarters in the VFL on Saturday then unleash him on the scum Friday week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back