Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to go get maccas, but I only have a 50, don't feel like giving up a 50 for a cheeseburger.

Seriously though, can we just ban the "WE GAVE UP" chat? it's so counterproductive.

Yes we gave one to the Hawks and Brisbane gave us one and we still have Anderson so what does that ******* tell ya?

Not much, we traded Basti for Anderson, and dropped a couple of spots in the draft. At this point in time, marking that trade to market, a small loss but no big deal.

Well page 107 can be found on pages 76 through to 106 in case you need to see the costings.

It was about the time when he took a Swiss Army knife to the Sherrin v Hawks in 2016 at the G.

(3 variations of that butchering analogy are on here over the past week fyi from yours truly)

So moving on....

So Anderson isn't one of the players who just signed a 1 year deal. And he hasn't been delisted.
Where does that leave him? If we are waiting to trade him, that's clearly isn't going to happen.

So Anderson isn't one of the players who just signed a 1 year deal. And he hasn't been delisted.
Where does that leave him? If we are waiting to trade him, that's clearly isn't going to happen.
He is contracted for 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make this bloke a back pocket please.

He would be perfect there
Yeah? What Jed needs to do is get ultra fit this Preseason and become an endurance beast. Only the ability to run up and back and apply manic pressure will see him in the NMFC line up. :stern look

Yeah? What Jed needs to do is get ultra fit this Preseason and become an endurance beast. Only the ability to run up and back and apply manic pressure will see him in the NMFC line up. :stern look

I've thought this for quite a while. Problem is that he keeps getting broken. I'd love to see him able to run out 85% TOG right on his opponents hammer the whole time and gut running between the HFF & HBF.

Hell yeah.

I have never departed the Jed Jetplane.

Oh yeah, there you are.

Look through your window on the right.

See that old beat up thing with cobwebs on the rotors and birdshit all over the wings? That's the Daw 381.

If you look real close you'll see two blokes up the back waving frantically.

9 years we been stuck on this ******* thing, but the doors jammed, the tech's have given up and abandoned it.

Welcome to the hangar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back