Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he back in Melbourne yet? I couldn't see him in the Hall speech (drone view at the end)
Didn't see him in the training footage either.
(I could be blind as well)

He's back in Melbourne but still in iso. Only recently left NT.
Think we can safely say he won’t be playing round 2

Hasn’t trained with the group since March and still in iso likely next week so no way you throw him into a game off no contact training

I reckon Bonar is coming in for him

Think we can safely say he won’t be playing round 2

Think we can safely say that you don't have a clue.

They held Jed back a week so he couldn't kill anyone first week back.

Yeah more the fact that he just came back from Darwin post his partner giving birth and now has to do 2 weeks quarantine before joining the group again

The NT hasn't had a diagnosed case since May 2nd you WOZZLE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First day back at the club today, is putting his hand up but I’d be surprised if we played him this weekend off 1 week of contact and group training in 3 months, this Thursday our main session for the week.

Still think Bonar takes his spot against his old side

We need his physicality against this mob. With the style he plays, I’m not too bothered that he has only just got into training. He would still rip shreds off most of our list.
If he pulls up ok, he is a lock.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d argue Bonar is as if not more physical then Jed with the added benefit of having trained with the opposition for the last 2 years

He’s definitely got the bigger body

We need his physicality against this mob. With the style he plays, I’m not too bothered that he has only just got into training. He would still rip shreds off most of our list.
If he pulls up ok, he is a lock.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully he’s ok to play. His hardness is critical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back