Senior 3. Jesse Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

From a South Freo tragic about Jesse -

Bloody good prospect, spewing that we couldn't match a bid on him. Creative, awesome forward 50 pressure, loves a goal (kicked bags of goals last year for Aquinas including 11 in a game - same school as Patrick Cripps), played senior footy for Souths in the WAFL this year including our GF team, has also played league in the NTFL.

From a South Freo tragic about Jesse -

Bloody good prospect, spewing that we couldn't match a bid on him. Creative, awesome forward 50 pressure, loves a goal (kicked bags of goals last year for Aquinas including 11 in a game - same school as Patrick Cripps), played senior footy for Souths in the WAFL this year including our GF team, has also played league in the NTFL.

Likely would have played with Josh Cripps at Aquinas?

I think he will be the modern style of small forward we need. Plays high with spells playing deep. kicks around 1.5 goals a game. Really good closing speed, really good second and third efforts, strong tackling and puts his body on the line when things get crash and bash which is what we haven't got out of our small forwards in our recent history. Pressure, physicality, goal assists and a few goals himself.

I think he's going to be a well built and strong player and if he brings that pressure and physicality he'll be a star.
1.5 goals a game = 1g 3b
Hope they work on his accuracy….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Tim Clarke showing some enthusiasm about Jesse’s disposal in the latest club video. “It’d be nice to be leading to Jesse kicking inside 50 wouldn’t it?”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

needs to start finishing his plays if he wants to make it in the forward line
said the exact same thing to oscar wilde........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back