Past 3. Marc Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Murph's stats for the Rd 4 Draw against the Bombers.

Kicks. 13
Marks. 2
Handballs. 16
Disposals. 29
Goals. 1
Tackles. 1
Inside 50's. 3
Goal Assists/ Goals Contributed. 1/2

Fantasy Scoring.

Dreamteam. 86
SuperCoach. 111

Not a massive game from Murph IMO and could have done more but he was very good in patches. By Murph's high standards i am expecting that little bit more but honestly the Bombers always give us grief.

Brownlow Votes for this game = 0.

Current tally for the year is 3.

Murph's stats for the Rd 5 win against the Crows.

Kicks. 17
Marks. 4
Handballs. 17
Disposals. 34
Goals. 0
Tackles. 7
Inside 50's. 6
Goal Assists/ Goals Contributed. 1/1

Fantasy Scoring.

Dreamteam. 126
SuperCoach. 137

Massive game from Murph against the Crows showing poise skill and everything we expect from him at this stage of his career. Clear BOG for me and hopefully there are more great games like this to come. :thumbsu:

Brownlow Votes for this game = 3.

Current tally for the year is 6.

Absolutely flying at the moment, could have 9-11 Brownlow votes already.

Hmmm maybe but i have him on 6 so far!

Hmmm maybe but i have him on 6 so far!

I've got him competing with Judd for BOG in round one, competing with Gibbs for BOG in round two but ahead in both games. Competing for votes with Yarran, Fletcher and Watson in round four, no chance in round three and favoured ahead of Judd for BOG in round five.

He has taken his game to a new level and the fact that he has developed into a good inside mid he is now a much more complete player. He tackles more and is a lot tougher than last year, expecting huge things for the rest of the year.

He has taken his game to a new level and the fact that he has developed into a good inside mid he is now a much more complete player. He tackles more and is a lot tougher than last year, expecting huge things for the rest of the year.
Isn't he averaging less tackles than last year? :p

Murph's Stats for the Rd 6 win against the Swans at the SCG.

Kicks. 19
Marks. 2
Handballs. 6
Disposals. 25
Goals. 0
Tackles. 10
Inside 50's. 6
Goal Assists/ Goals Contributed. 1/1

Fantasy Scoring.

Dreamteam. 119
SuperCoach. 110

Very solid game last night in terrible rainy conditions. The tackles are a huge stat and very much needed in hard conditions.

Brownlow Votes for this game = 1.

Tally after 6 games = 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murph's Stats for the Rd 7 win against the Saints. Apologies for the late reply have been busy.

Kicks. 15
Marks. 3
Handballs. 9
Disposals. 24
Goals. 1
Tackles. 5
Inside 50's. 9
Goal Assists/ Goals Contributed. 0/1

Fantasy Scoring.

Dreamteam. 98
SuperCoach. 90

Reasonably good game from Murph but nothing out standing but still a solid performance. Shoulder seems good which is the main thing i suppose and hope Marc is fit and firing after the Bye for the big game with the Cats this week.

Brownlow Votes for this game = 0.

Tally after 7 games = 7.

Murph's Stats for the heartbreaking 2pt loss to the Cats.

Kicks. 17
Marks. 6
Handballs. 15
Disposals. 32
Goals. 1
Tackles. 4
Inside 50's. 5
Goal Assists/ Goals Contributed. 0/1

Fantasy Scoring.

Dreamteam. 121
SuperCoach. 145

Massive game from Murphy and he was our best on the night. Tackle count was a little down but i think this is mainly due to the fact that we had a lot more of the ball in our possession as the team played great and we were very stiff not to win the game. :(

Brownlow Votes for this game = 2. ( 3 Votes will go to Sellwood )

Tally after Rd 9 = 9 Votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back