Toast 3 Port players in AA squad (Wines and Aliir selected in 22)

Remove this Banner Ad

What the *. In what world do you have matt Rowell in the top 3 players in any award this year. He's been plodding.

Well done Allir you don't appreciate how good he is until you see him live .
For someone who started so late his reading of the play is unrivalled.
Not bad for what will be pick 40 odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willem Drew's name has been mentioned more in this broadcast than any actual AA player. I love it.

Willem Drew is a league wide cult figure already.

Luke Jackson is 37 years old

I just don't understand how Luke Jackson was such a shoe in for the rising star. Guy has kicked 15 goals for the year, averages 13 disposals and 10 hitout. If this is what a star young Ruckman looks like then Peter ladhams must be the next coming of Dean Cox.

Kg was robbed.

I feel Melbourne is definitely going to get an AFL directive to go the the grand final.

5x AAs and only half a game top of the ladder? I mean at least Geelong in 2007 made a lot of sense as they were by far and away the best team that year.

I just don't understand how Luke Jackson was such a shoe in for the rising star. Guy has kicked 15 goals for the year, averages 13 disposals and 10 hitout. If this is what a star young Ruckman looks like then Peter ladhams must be the next coming of Dean Cox.

Kg was robbed.
When Peter Ladhams was Luke Jackson's age he was SANFL reserves standard. Jackson is (rightly) getting recognition for how insane it is for a guy to be playing that well in that role at his age.

Complain about the order if you like but it's great to see a ruck, a tall forward and an inside mid as the top 3 in the Rising Star this year. Much better than the usual three half back flankers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back