Player Watch #3 Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

[PLAYERCARD]Taylor Adams[/PLAYERCARD].jpg

Player Profile:

Drafted by GWS with Pick 13 in the 2011 National Draft, Taylor Adams made his AFL debut in Round 5 of the 2012 season. After 31 games with the Giants the midfielder moved to Collingwood where he went on to play 10 seasons and five finals campaign for the Magpies. He joins the Sydney Swans with a wealth of experience including a Grand Final appearance in 2018. In 2020 he was named the club’s Best and Fairest and selected in the All-Australian team.

DOB: 20 Sep 1993
Draft: 2011
RECRUITED FROM: Collingwood

Let's get these guys in some Swans kit
View attachment 1836014
We could give Florent's guernsey to Adams. It's not like he's living up to the no.13 (made famous by Pat Veszpremi).

If we were to trade out Stephens and delist Clarke then we'd free up both the No.3 (made famous by Nick Daffy) and the No.4 (made famous by Ryan Clarke himself). The No 4 would naturally go to Grundy and Florent could move up to the no.3, just to give the boy fresh confidence for 2024.

......What's that? Whadaya mean it's already done?

Really? Clarke and Stephens have both gone?

Man, that was quick. I feel awful about ending their careers.

What? OK, it's the same thing. Delisted or traded to Norf. Potato, tomato, It's still a career ending move.

Anyway, it's good to see you list management guys are paying such close attention to my posts.

Hey, while you're there. How about a fresh contract for Sammy Reid?

Huh? I dunno. Two years? Three years? Is four too long? He does look pretty fit.

We could give Florent's guernsey to Adams. It's not like he's living up to the no.13 (made famous by Pat Veszpremi).

If we were to trade out Stephens and delist Clarke then we'd free up both the No.3 (made famous by Nick Daffy) and the No.4 (made famous by Ryan Clarke himself). The No 4 would naturally go to Grundy and Florent could move up to the no.3, just to give the boy fresh confidence for 2024.

......What's that? Whadaya mean it's already done?

Really? Clarke and Stephens have both gone?

Man, that was quick. I feel awful about ending their careers.

What? OK, it's the same thing. Delisted or traded to Norf. Potato, tomato, It's still a career ending move.

Anyway, it's good to see you list management guys are paying such close attention to my posts.

Hey, while you're there. How about a fresh contract for Sammy Reid?

Huh? I dunno. Two years? Three years? Is four too long? He does look pretty fit.

hehe… Sam Reid will probably be on a four game contract with triggers for sightings in tackywahWah drive throughs.

Four games, four years. It's all the same. We're arguing about semantics here.

it is the sightings in drive throughs that are critical, but yes you are correct. Those four games will convince faithful fans of Sam’s centrality to the Swans’ prospects of success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, with reports of Grundy training back in Melbourne and Adams training. Plus the group of younger boys training throughout the break. I think the swans are going to tear the comp apart next year. I just feel like the group is ready to explode.
As long as their hamstrings don't explode too.

I think Taylor is going to make a huge difference to our team this year. I doubt we lose many Center Clearance battles. Most of that will be attributed to Grundy I think he would have made the most of Hickey if that's all we had to work with.

I like that all of our recruits we traded in each have something to prove to us and to themselves. In a way they need us as much as we need them, they're not just these flawless superstars who come to us because we're the highest bidders.

I like that all of our recruits we traded in each have something to prove to us and to themselves. In a way they need us as much as we need them, they're not just these flawless superstars who come to us because we're the highest bidders.
Well put. Hopefully fire in the belly. At least two should be walk up best 22 but the other two are a chance to force their way in. Competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back