3 Teams you really want to beat

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Outside the obvious (Crows) and the embarrassing (GWS) who are the 3 teams you'd really love to beat this year? Hey I know in our position beggars can't be choosers, but which clubs would you find it more gratifying to beat in 2012?

1. North Melbourne. Their obnoxious 3 supporters telling anyone that willl listen how good their list/team is, finals are are assured blah blah blah. **** off.
2. Carlton. Never used to have a problem with Carlton as they were such an easy beat for so long, but seriously, their supporters are the biggest bunch of arrogant tossers going around. Whilst they are up there i don't think they've got the team to win the flag but you wouldn't know it listening to them.
3. Hawthorn. Seem to forget the we have owned them for so long as well as being grateful for all the hand be downs we have given them over the years. Bitches need to show some respect. We need to take it back.

hawthorn of course. just always want to beat them because i know we can and should every time regardless of who's in the team. and thought of north and freo pretty quickly. just because we're considered in a similar position rebuilding and we need to beat those kind of teams at the bare minimum. i wouldn't like to see us lose to any of these teams

North Melbourne, Richmond and Essendon.
3 teams who are in similar position of building up a strong team for the future (yes they're a little deeper into building theirs)...2/3 of the teams will be between 8-10 on the ladder.
Would also love to put in a strong showing against one of the Top 3, in Carlton, Collingwood and Hawthorn.

1. Hawthorn: For the same exact reason as Papa G "Seem to forget that we have owned them for so long as well as being grateful for all the hand be downs we have given them over the years. Bitches need to show some respect. We need to take it back."

2. Collingwood: Let's face it, Eddy's a W@nker and we need to destroy them at the MCG where it hurts the most. Probably not this year, or next year.... But the year after that!! :)

3. St. Kilda: This used to be a safe bet.. "Mark it down for a win" i'd always say, and it wasn't too far from the truth for a few seasons. This year with a new coach and a rebuilding team, we should have it over them. Round 1!

Geelong, Carlton and Hawthorn

Geelong is obvious - we haven't beaten them since THAT day; massive monkey on our back

Carlton and Hawthorn for the exact reasons that Papa G lists.

Carlton, Sydney, Collingwood. If we beat these three teams, the flag is ours as far as I'm concerned.

1 - Hawthorn - I have nothing against the Hawks, they're a good side and it would be a great scalp for our young side. Also, the whole last time we played them thing. Yeah that.

2 - Essendon - Still hurting from the loss last year. Want to beat them in Melbourne and make a statement!

3 - St Kilda. Actually quite like the Saints but I think a Rd 1 win is exactly what we need to set us up for a good year. Do not want to lose that game. Already feeling sick thinking about it

St Kilda - have nothing against them, but really want a round one win.

Gold Coast - need to atone for last year.

Brisbane - about out level, but viewed in much greater light for some reason.

Then Essendon and Hawthorn, but really I'll be taking any win we get.

Essendon: Haven't seen a more blatantly biased umpiring performance to get a team over the line in my life. If there are 'football gods' we should beat them by 600 points this year.

Hawthorn: Is it HyperAggressiveDonk of their brood who swans around the main board comparing us unfavourably to Fitzroy? Really? This is a club that despite dominating the 1980's with 7 consecutive Grand Finals only had 13 supporters and a Femsure bin to piss in when we arrived and promptly owned them like a favourite windcheater. Then they have a revival off the back of a swathe of high picks and the joke's on us? Get ****ed.

Adelaide: Time to unleash the beast and wipe the smug look off the establishment in this hillbilly-infested state of incest-enthusiasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon: Haven't seen a more blatantly biased umpiring performance to get a team over the line in my life. If there are 'football gods' we should beat them by 600 points this year.

Hawthorn: Is it HyperAggressiveDonk of their brood who swans around the main board comparing us unfavourably to Fitzroy? Really? This is a club that despite dominating the 1980's with 7 consecutive Grand Finals only had 13 supporters and a Femsure bin to piss in when we arrived and promptly owned them like a favourite windcheater. Then they have a revival off the back of a swathe of high picks and the joke's on us? Get ****ed.

Adelaide: Time to unleash the beast and wipe the smug look off the establishment in this hillbilly-infested state of incest-enthusiasts.

Print it, frame it, stick it on a wall and call it art.

Carlton- They've owned us and we've had some pretty bad losses snatched from the jaws of victory to these guys. Throw in the pseudo Sturt come Carlton supporter and the 4th quarter slowly stand up and reveal the Carlton guernsey while muttering "duhh duhh duhh duhh duhhh" element and you've got a recipe for a lot of MAD.

Fremantle- For a team with such little success they sure do love sinking the boots in to the PAFC and everyone that supports us. Nothing would give me more pleasure than derailing this teams September aspirations.

Essendon- What Tribey said

Geelong

-need to start the winning wheel turning the other way
<- once that happens It means the beginning of a new premiership clock for the emerging teams

Adelaide

Collingwood

Richmond - Never used to mind the Tigers but I'm sick of their supporters thinking that every one of our out of contract players is going to sign for them because "they are a big Victorian club" despite decades of failure.

Essendon - Planning to head over for the game and it would be good to get some revenge for last year.

Crows - Always makes getting up for work on a Monday morning easier knowing I don't have to listen to the 'die hard' Crows supporters who don't have a membership tell me how amazing they are for a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back