Review 3 - Tom Mitchell (2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Mitchell

Games: 0
Goals: 0
Yabby Medal votes: 0

Missed the entirety of the season following a broken leg suffered in pre-season.

3 - Tom Mitchell (2018)

By all reports was preparing himself magnificently after his brownlow year and was set for a big one. Hopefully the injury hasn't hampered his drive to do it again this off-season to prepare for another big year. He will have much more help now as Worpel, Wingard and O'Meara are now able to play regular mid minutes.

After injury had his season over b4 it began. If he lines up round 1 next year the rest of his season has been good.

Hoping his mental recovery is going as well as his physical recovery appears to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that article (2018 season stats):

Disposals: 35.3
Marks: 4.7
Tackles: 6.3
Inside 50s: 4.9
Clearances: 8

That is obscene...

And from what I've read, Worpel averaged the most clearances per game in the league (average) after the Bye & is also very good on the defensive end with his tackle numbers.

Those 2, releasing JO'M & Wingard on the burst...:D

From that article (2018 season stats):

Disposals: 35.3
Marks: 4.7
Tackles: 6.3
Inside 50s: 4.9
Clearances: 8

That is obscene...

And from what I've read, Worpel averaged the most clearances per game in the league (average) after the Bye & is also very good on the defensive end with his tackle numbers.

Those 2, releasing JO'M & Wingard on the burst...:D

I know. But no certainty for r1 either. This injury is way worse than first thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back