Player Watch #30 Alex Neal-Bullen - signed to 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

What else does the Kent have to do to get a game. I feel vs Brisbane is the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petition to change the swear filter for campaigner to kent
It wouldn't work for me. I bypass the swear filter by not swearing and just typing out the word campaigner. How do you like them apples BigFooty?

It wouldn't work for me. I bypass the swear filter by not swearing and just typing out the word campaigner. How do you like them apples BigFooty?

Such a Melbourne supporter thing to do, most other clubs supporters couldnt even spell campaigner without the swear filter. We truly are high society. :thumbsu:

Up until very recently, I was unaware of any swear filter, and just figured campaigner was merely the vernacular ... pretty sure there was an audible "OOOOHHHH" when i figured it out

Up until very recently, I was unaware of any swear filter, and just figured campaigner was merely the vernacular ... pretty sure there was an audible "OOOOHHHH" when i figured it out
Wait till you start reverse swear filtering campaigner into other places.

A headline I saw the other day:
Battle for Brisbane: Diverse set of campaigners vie for Queensland's 'groovy seat'

Wait till you start reverse swear filtering campaigner into other places.

A headline I saw the other day:

Its very to read anything war related cause it seems do disrespectful now

The battle hardened old campaigners still remember the battles of WW2

I'd love to see ANB start in the middle this week. Him, Viney and Jones. It's his position, let him play it instead of having to scratch out a few possies on a flank. Chuck him in the guts Roos!!!

I'd love to see ANB start in the middle this week. Him, Viney and Jones. It's his position, let him play it instead of having to scratch out a few possies on a flank. Chuck him in the guts Roos!!!
Would rather play him outside to be honest, provides more run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back