Player Watch #30: Bailey Scott - NAB AFL Rising Star Round 1 Nominee - Congrats Bailey

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF RCDLC LFC KSC LAL
Healy said in the telecast yesterday that he had done enough to guarantee a debut in round 1. I don't know if that is a positive or not, but I was impressed with what I saw. He looks to be one of the steals of the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roosurgence

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like we have a Sam Gibson replacement with more pace and hopefully better skills.

People knocked Gibbo but the reason he got it so much was because he ran all day and ran to the right spots.

In one game you can see Bailey runs hard but runs to the right spots. If that performance is anything to go by he is going to be very good at AFL level.

shintemaster

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Healy said in the telecast yesterday that he had done enough to guarantee a debut in round 1. I don't know if that is a positive or not, but I was impressed with what I saw. He looks to be one of the steals of the draft.
He did well but I don't know about that with a full roster available. Of course, we might not and he hasn't done his chances any harm. He looked like a 50+ game veteran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TennisPlayerAndy

Klay Thompson's Jumpshot
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW
Has flown past a host of Best 22 types.

Kicking a little suspect but he seems to play within his limitations for the most part.

DarkPhoenix

Cont-Roo-Versial
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
ManCity, Cardinals, Avalanche
Has flown past a host of Best 22 types.

Kicking a little suspect but he seems to play within his limitations for the most part.
I find it funny that the biggest "worry" in his player profile is his kicking.

Yet he already pulls off some kicks that most of the others on the list wouldn't even think of.

If his kicking is "bad" we don't have a tonne to worry about

AFL Club
North Melbourne
I find it funny that the biggest "worry" in his player profile is his kicking.

Yet he already pulls off some kicks that most of the others on the list wouldn't even think of.

If his kicking is "bad" we don't have a tonne to worry about
Thats not even mentioning his shot on goal was pretty good. Not an easy angle to get.

Top Bottom