Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be my first look at Bailey Scott (and all the other debutants) and also at Optus Stadium. Can't wait! Pretty confident too.

That was a pretty fine performance on debut, shame the rest of the team didn't follow suit.
Not sure if it was good enough to warrant the Rising Star nomination, especially when the team is defeated by 80+ points.

Impressive game first up. Shining light on a dark day.

Odd kicking action when he took his shot for goal. But it worked, the ball went straight as a rifle barrel.

This is what I had been led to believe LDU would do. Well Bailey > LDU at this stage for mine.

I feel so sorry for this guy. Been a North fan all his life and to come out and have to be subjected to a team effort like that while he was absolutely sensational is just so unfair. There is no way he should have been our best, but he was. Credit to him for that, but at the same time I feel really sad for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel so sorry for this guy. Been a North fan all his life and to come out and have to be subjected to a team effort like that while he was absolutely sensational is just so unfair. There is no way he should have been our best, but he was. Credit to him for that, but at the same time I feel really sad for him.

That just about sums it up.

The team failed him when he was there to deliver and did. Hopefully this doesn't take anything away from him.

Brilliant debut. Pity the rest of the team don't put in like he does.

Got to be a chance for the rising star nomination this week

Absolute congratulations to Bailey Scott. Superb debut, iam very angry atm, baileys perfermance prolly the difference between the remote staying put on the coffee table rather than sailing through the tv screen. And for that iam already 1000 bucks indebted to him.

His disposal is actually elite.

Incredible it was the one knock recruiters had on him.

He looks every bit as good as Walsh so far.

The kid grew up in the Laidley/Scott years though so he probably has hurt on days like today before.
Hope he doesnt go the way of McDonald with progression

Remove this Banner Ad

Back