Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Brave decision to play under duress, but probably not best for the team, no disgrace to put up your hand when not capable of 100% performance, we have depth for a reason, imo.

Would you in your second ever game after just winning a rising star nom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you in your second ever game after just winning a rising star nom?

Is that the individualistic mentality we want at the club?

No idea if he was really sick or not. What I do know is that our players report in with their "wellness" checks when they front up each time at Arden Street.

Assuming he gave an honest one, maybe it would've been smarter to not play him? If he gave a dishonest report, well that's not great is it?

All speculative though because I've not seen anything official that Bailey was unwell.

Is that the individualistic mentality we want at the club?

No idea if he was really sick or not. What I do know is that our players report in with their "wellness" checks when they front up each time at Arden Street.

Assuming he gave an honest one, maybe it would've been smarter to not play him? If he gave a dishonest report, well that's not great is it?

All speculative though because I've not seen anything official that Bailey was unwell.

Its a kid in his second game and his dad played for Denis Pagan. I'd imagine its more that he doesn't want to let people down or give in to weakness than he selfishly wants games.

**** he was good yesterday
Set up two late goals by working through Hawthorns defence when other senior teammates tried their hardest to **** it up
Feel for him

The way he constantly disposed of the ball smartly and cleanly and then ran to be another link in the chain BUT had to pull a 180 because someone ****ed up was depressing, but also exciting because he so often managed to actually clean up for them.

No idea how he can be so composed, it's incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back