Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Footywizard

All Australian
Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yesss well done bailey. I wonder who misses out then. Thinking maybe Williams doesn't get up from his calf..... Or maybe lukey Mcdonald

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How good is that vid? Absolutely loving some of the media team work lately!

Well done Bails!

On a side note...Nick Blakey had the chance to add to his sort of thing but chose to be Judas.

How could you turn down that sort of history and lineage?
By selling out to the most sellout club.

Congrats Bailey on your debut. Loved watching your dad play in the Royal Blue & White in the mid to late 90's (didn't mind him when he played for Geelong either), and going to love watching you in the Royal Blue & White for the next 10-15 years. Knock 'em dead.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This kid fills me with a lot of optimism about the club. First he picks us. Then he slides allowing up to pick up the very talented Taylor. Looks like the prototypical modern outside mid in training. Then goes straight into the first JLT side.

Good things happening at North and Bailey Scott sums it up. A mix of good luck, talent and hard work. That's how you win flags.
The legend grows ...

Congrats to Bailey on making his debut.

This kid poise and determination will see him play over ten years for the club.

I just can’t help feel that everything about this kid cries out future captain.

Going early I know but he really seems to have his head screwed on right.

Son of a gun! He will become a gun in his own right!

I’m not active on Instagram, but I haven’t seen him in tight pants and shoes with no socks, holding a stubby( unlike quite a few others)
Seems to have his head screwed on right, and highly dedicated
Good boy Bailey
All the best mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
I’m not active on Instagram, but I haven’t seen him in tight pants and shoes with no socks, holding a stubby( unlike quite a few others)
Good boy Bailey
All the best mate

Haha I love the characterisation of tight pants, the sockless look, and having a beer as 'not having your head screwed on right.' If this is accurate I'm going to have to start carrying around a bag in which to carry my own bonce.

Good boy Bailey
All the best mate

Not sure that tight pants with no socks is an issue mate. That's hasn't stopped Ziebell from playing some hard footy.
But Bailey definitely has his head in the right place.

How good is that vid? Absolutely loving some of the media team work lately!

Well done Bails!

On a side note...Nick Blakey had the chance to add to his sort of thing but chose to be Judas.

How could you turn down that sort of history and lineage?
Watching the Bailey video today Blakey was on the end of one of his passes for the Allies. Got me thinking along the same lines. FFS, just to stay home with mummy and daddy he has chosen to go down the wrong path...
Yes, Sydney has a good image in the game at the minute with their culture and all, but I still see them as a strange club, that I wouldn't really want to play for, even if you take North out of the equation. But it is what it is...

Not sure that tight pants with no socks is an issue mate. That's hasn't stopped Ziebell from playing some hard footy.
But Bailey definitely has his head in the right place.

Would never dare have a dig at The Skipper, more poking a little fun at Messrs, Garner, McDonald, Simpkin and Wood

They could learn a thing or 2 from the youngster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back