Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we need to play him for the next few. Has obvious match-ups against Richmond (CCJ), Hawthorne (Lewis) and Melbourne (Weideman). We can assess where he's at after that

So have Francis take Heppell's back six spot and push him to the wing? I'm down.
I think that's what we should do. We look so much better with 2 genuine key defenders there

Fifth according to AFL Tables! Played against St Kilda, Sydney, Collingwood and West Coast before this upcoming Hawthorn game. Got a 3-1 record this season.
Spot the bloke who didn't listen to the podcast.

I mean, I'm sure it's great! There's only so much Essendon content I can take in without going wacko.
Kudos for getting through Scooter and Sash every week without going wacko. Scooter I listen to occasionally if he has a decent guest or something. I've never got to the point of contemplating listening to Sash.

Never listened to a single episode. Already listen to two Essendon podcasts every week (Lunctime Catch-Up and The Sash) and I'm not really in need of a third.

We're better. I've mentioned you at least 17 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos for getting through Scooter and Sash every week without going wacko. Scooter I listen to occasionally if he has a decent guest or something. I've never got to the point of contemplating listening to Sash.
Scooter's a bit nuffy but I don't mind him for the most part. Grant (his co-host) is an omega nuffy and painful to listen to sometimes, especially when opposition players come up. Of the two, The Sash is way harder to get through sometimes. Their opinions are less...flexible, which becomes real apparent when they do Thursday podcasts. They um, weren't very happy about BZT coming into the team this week.

We're better. I've mentioned you at least 17 times.
O-Oh. I'll have to listen to every episode now.

Scooter's a bit nuffy but I don't mind him for the most part. Grant (his co-host) is an omega nuffy and painful to listen to sometimes, especially when opposition players come up. Of the two, The Sash is way harder to get through sometimes. Their opinions are less...flexible, which becomes real apparent when they do Thursday podcasts. They um, weren't very happy about BZT coming into the team this week.
That pretty much sums it up hahaha. If I'm going to spend 2 hours a week listening to Essendon stuff, it's going to be players on radio, club pods, press conferences/post-match interviews from the club website, and lately the BigFooty BomberCast pod.

BomberCast is usually easy listening, not too heavy, the nuffy stuff gets edited out so no one sounds like a dill, and they're not particularly long (I think Beery has been threatening to throttle Bonce if it goes over 30 minutes).

That pretty much sums it up hahaha. If I'm going to spend 2 hours a week listening to Essendon stuff, it's going to be players on radio, club pods, press conferences/post-match interviews from the club website, and lately the BigFooty BomberCast pod.

BomberCast is usually easy listening, not too heavy, the nuffy stuff gets edited out so no one sounds like a dill, and they're not particularly long (I think Beery has been threatening to throttle Bonce if it goes over 30 minutes).

Ok doesn't win flags sadly
There have been plenty of "okay" key defenders who've won flags. LRT, Spangher, Cordy, Nathan Brown. I could go on and on

There have been plenty of "okay" key defenders who've won flags. LRT, Spangher, Cordy, Nathan Brown. I could go on and on
Surely you don't want Zerk FB in a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back