Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a fair call.

Even if slow he may be able to compensate with smarts but he certainly doesn’t look quick to me.

He looked good when the ball came in high.

I've got pretty high expectations because the quality of his intercept marking in particular has been evident at the lower level for a long time.

He's a competent all round defender, much more so than Francis, for example, it's just that question about his ability to stick with a forward.

I've got pretty high expectations because the quality of his intercept marking in particular has been evident at the lower level for a long time.

He's a competent all round defender, much more so than Francis, for example, it's just that question about his ability to stick with a forward.
Why you gotta be all 'factual?'

Athletically brilliant with a high footy IQ is a rare breed. We’ve got a live one here.

I was going to say “athletically gifted” but that doesn’t seem like the right term, he has worked super hard to get where he is today and looks to have a great future ahead of him.

Basically everything that Hartley didn't show at AFL level.

Well yes, though I don't know what Hartley has to do with it.

More so to do with making the correct decision to tell Hartley he won't be seeing in any senior game time in 2020 unless something dire happened. It's exciting having a 21 year old KPD who will get a lot of opportunities this year.

Thanks

I think it’s a work in progress to find out what sort of forwards he plays on - as an example Hurley can play on Reiwoldt but will struggle with a Lynch or Hawkins.

We should keep playing him. The quicker he develops alongside Francis and Ridley the better. Hooker in the side as the swingman is perfect as he can settle things down back if needed or win games for us forward.
That would be both sensible and effective IMO. Given the selection panel's form though, it'll be In: Hooker, Out: BZT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Living arrangements' is now code for 'booty hook up?' I really have to start thinking more about my 'living arrangements.'
Was gonna say surely this was it haha

'Living arrangements' is now code for 'booty hook up?' I really have to start thinking more about my 'living arrangements.'

He got sick of being Jerk-Thatcher.

(I can’t claim that, saw it on social media).

I hope he relieved his tensions with a lovely acquaintance, which I think will be more beneficial to him than being suspended for a game he wasn’t going to play anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back