Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben

Remove this Banner Ad

The title being as 'he's back!' had me convinced the GR post I had a notification for was saying that Chom is in this week.

About time. Get to see Charlie and Cunners play Saturday. Crazy
Hearing now if Goldi gets up then Charlie will only be first emergency. Don’t know what’s up with Patch, structurally offers more than CCJ and Ziebell. Just play him ffs

Last edited:
Hearing now if Goldi gets up then Charlie will only be first emergency. Don’t know what’s up with Patch, structurally offers more than CCJ and Ziebell. Just play him ffs

The only thing that makes sense, and I understand it, not necessarily agree with it, is all risk, little reward

He plays well, great we all feel good. But we already know he’s good.

He plays and hurts himself in the last game, delaying pre season, we are devo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't usually go down the game playing rabbit hole but are we not playing him to maintain the perception our kpp cupboard is bare and we need priority pick(s)?

Oh well, big off season and we have a chf for round 1 next year with a new coach
Unless he breaks down again. I honestly think with all his long term injury problems behind him atm, getting on the park, even if it's for a solitary game, would do wonders for his belief. As a glass half empty person I'll be dreading the news of a setback all preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back