Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be wrong but I think that's the second time Hollands has responded to something North related on social media. I believe he commented on a photo of a group of players post season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This lad just walked into the rolling 22. He is literally the 2nd best KP forward on our list.
He has also played 0 games.
His senior partner has played 29.

Hope the club knows what its doing. Josh Walker is not the ******* answer.

This lad just walked into the rolling 22. He is literally the 2nd best KP forward on our list.
He has also played 0 games.
His senior partner has played 29.

Hope the club knows what its doing. Josh Walker is not the ******* answer.

He won't be the answer next year, but that probably not the question that we are asking of him.

Luffy on Charlie

Then there are the likes of Jy Simpkin, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Ben McKay, Kyron Hayden, Jack Mahony, Flynn Perez and Tristan Xerri who have all taken great leaps forward in their development. Charlie Comben is also an athletic key-position player who we have high hopes for.

Anyone else think the club is so bullish about this bloke and Larkey being the forward combos they felt pretty at ease with trading Brown?

The club knows better than we do regarding Brown's health, he probably has a good 1-2 years left before his knees give way. Meanwhile Larkey is on the cusp of being the No. 1 forward and Comben has been pumped up a lot by the club.

Anyone else think the club is so bullish about this bloke and Larkey being the forward combos they felt pretty at ease with trading Brown?

The club knows better than we do regarding Brown's health, he probably has a good 1-2 years left before his knees give way. Meanwhile Larkey is on the cusp of being the No. 1 forward and Comben has been pumped up a lot by the club.
Eats steak and can already out bench BBB..

Pretty sure he’s dating Curtis Taylor’s sister fwiw

The question I submitted for the q&a tonight was in regards to how many games we could expect to see Comben play in an ideal 2021 season (I.e. no injuries to the list), so hopefully it isn’t too sensitive for them to answer/it’s chosen. The intention behind the q was that we may be able to infer more info (depending on the answer) around drafting and further list composition changes (DFAs) as well as our forward line set up, so let’s see how we go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back