Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben - re-signed until end of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

damn I live in yeronga. Had a working bee on this morning at only caught the last 10 mins. My only take away is that Phoenix Spicer was finding a lot of space and causing a lot of trouble A
definitely needs a few more games but could see a debut in the last 2 if he keeps this up.
4 goals in a scratch match isnt exactly AFL quality play yet.
love to hear that he's doing well though
FYI there was a strong cross wind too and quite blustery today

Just saw something on twitter about his mum would be proud and it reminded me that his mum tragically passed late last year. I suspect this would have been an emotional one for Charlie being his first game since, and even more so if he plays some proper VFL/AFL later in the year.

Just saw something on twitter about his mum would be proud and it reminded me that his mum tragically passed late last year. I suspect this would have been an emotional one for Charlie being his first game since, and even more so if he plays some proper VFL/AFL later in the year.
This is a more than 'fair' debut

These guys and that cover totally blew me away. Thanks for posting.
These guys and that cover totally blew me away. Thanks for posting.
I reckon we might have more of a 'mack truck' than a 'baby driver' on our hands nevertheless the music is timeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that he said he wants to put his hand up for senior selection by the end of the year. He's not interested in waiting for 2022 to make his debut.
Yep he’s hungry

reckon 2 full vfl games then get him in for a taste of senior footy this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back