" The Last Dance "

Comparison posts and discussion regarding Michael Jordan vs Lebron/Lebrone James are now contained here

WELCOME TO THE LAST DANCE

last-dance.jpg

Last edited:
https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-...tary-the-last-dance-featuring-michael-jordan/

ESPN Films and Netflix Announce Multi-Part Documentary “The Last Dance” featuring Michael Jordan

Anchored by more than 500 hours of never-before-seen footage from the team’s last championship run in the 1997-98 season, “The Last Dance” will have the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls’ championship teams, as well as dozens of other luminaries from basketball and beyond.

The series is slated to premiere in 2019.

If you've ever seen a 30 for 30 you know this'll be quality , let alone a multi-part one ( OJ - Made in America for example )

Thanks for the heads up. 30 for 30s are really good.

Just saw a Bulls doco with Luc Longley on ESPN recently. The MF somehow looks younger now than he did back then lol.

Which one was that ?

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Directed by the guy who just the did the really good HBO Andre the Giant doco, and The Fab Five 30 for 30.

I'd have loved to have seen Ezra Edelman do it, cause Made In America is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen, but Hehir comes from good pedigree. MJ absolutely berating his teammates in practices will be something to behold. Hope there's no filter.

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Which one was that ?
I’m not sure what it was called as I caught the last 10-15 minutes of it whilst channel-surfing during the playoffs.

If you search the Foxtel guide for “Luc Longley” there is a Sportscenter episode featuring Luc Longley, that’s probably it.

It’s only 30 minutes long, but he talks about winning the championship and the team dynamic etc. It was interesting.

I’m not sure what it was called as I caught the last 10-15 minutes of it whilst channel-surfing during the playoffs.

If you search the Foxtel guide for “Luc Longley” there is a Sportscenter episode featuring Luc Longley, that’s probably it.

It’s only 30 minutes long, but he talks about winning the championship and the team dynamic etc. It was interesting.

Cheers mate

Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
As a patient Chicago fan.

I started watching MJ games properly a few years ago, what i find is that even just one game alone and you have enough memorable plays for any other player's yearly or career reel! This might seem drastic, but i mean in terms of actual plays and hilights.
I think it's fair to say, "he could play", and quite well.

Obviously i loved that 88-96 period of the league, so many great players as well.

Aside from all the great plays, what's even more cool, is he took the Wizards from the worst team in the league to playoff contenders, averaging 29.0 points, 2 steals at age 40.

Some of my favourite plays, post yours too :)

1989 Vs the Celtics, a casual 52 points and 9 steals, great commentary!

1987, vs Utah, almost every play is superb!

Last edited:
Doco comes out tomorrow. So pumped for this. Jordan wad my idol growing up in the 90’s. Had his Jordan 6’s shoes, huge poster on the back of my door, still got about 50 basketball cards of him. And to this day i can just about recite the entire Michael Jordans Playground VHS tape from start to finish.

Back