Past #30: Jarrad Waite - will retire at end 2018 - 60 NM games/120+ NM goals - Shinboner - thanks W80

Remove this Banner Ad

Same way we justified retiring Boomer and Spud. Reckon both could have respectively outdone Hrovat and EVW's outputs so far this year. Time to look to the future and catch up on the experience gap created by our past selection policies.

yep , could bank on Boomer making that shot 10 times out of 10 without fail. In fact chopping Boomer has been our biggest fail too, IMO.

yep , could bank on Boomer making that shot 10 times out of 10 without fail. In fact chopping Boomer has been our biggest fail too, IMO.
Can't agree with you there. It was unfortunate how it went down but it was time to move on. Very happy with our list management during the last off-season.

Has to be his last year, we need his money! If Durdin comes in and plays back then if we keep Hansen then he could possibly play forward. Just depends if we think McKay is going to kick on, or if we play just one tall forward (Brown) two hybrid types (Wood and Garner) and a fleet of high pressure smalls around them.

Has to be his last year, we need his money! If Durdin comes in and plays back then if we keep Hansen then he could possibly play forward. Just depends if we think McKay is going to kick on, or if we play just one tall forward (Brown) two hybrid types (Wood and Garner) and a fleet of high pressure smalls around them.

Nielson and Durdin.........

upload_2017-6-13_19-4-55.jpeg

Bookmark it :)

Also if Daw aint up to it, send Robbie "100 goal a season" Tarrant forward.

You turning a bit bearish on Maj NN?

ha not at all I will stick to my guns on Maj, he has "it". We just don't seem interested in "it". We would rather play 33 ( Drew)and 35 (Waite)year olds in his place. And Browny as the ruck ffs.

We are equal second last and still can't find a spot for the guy leading contested marks per game for season 2017.

ha not at all I will stick to my guns on Maj, he has "it". We just don't seem interested in "it". We would rather play 33 ( Drew)and 35 (Waite)year olds in his place. And Browny as the ruck ffs.

We are equal second last and still can't find a spot for the guy leading contested marks per game for season 2017.

Majak has the footy smarts of a red gum tree.

He is purely see ball, get ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks overweight and sluggish in the past few weeks.

Doesn't seem to have that real desire to do the defensive stuff like he has previously, that's the main reason why I want him out.

The defensive application needs to be a non-negotiable.

Waite has had 2 bad games in a row. If he doesn't play well this week you have to wonder if he's still got it. Personally i want to see Daw play for several games but Waite's footy smarts probably get him another game. If he kicks a bag and comes into some form we'll look like a seriously good side.

If he's right to go against the Saints, I'd be backing him in for a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Saints have a shortage of fit KPB's right now too, so this may well be his week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back