$30 off Saints Row 2 if you pre order now

Remove this Banner Ad

From Eb Games - www.ebgames.com.au

I'm looking forward to this game, probably a bit more since GTA IV game out. A bit more cartoony and fun. Apparently you will be able play all the missions in 2 player multiplayer, which would be a cool online gaming situation.

Will probably pre order it myself

Its Saints Row any good? Have considered getting it a few times. But im stacked out with games to play at the moment since i traded in 4 games + $30 for 3 games and then just recently getting GTA IV....

But i'd definately get it, if it is any good.

Its Saints Row any good? Have considered getting it a few times. But im stacked out with games to play at the moment since i traded in 4 games + $30 for 3 games and then just recently getting GTA IV....

But i'd definately get it, if it is any good.

I've had the original for over 6 months, but haven't had any time to play it! Too many games on 360!

It actually isn't that bad. the storyline and dialogue is flatout terrible though - very cliche, designed for 12 year old wiggers. Good soundtrack (heaps of wu-tang).

But the gameplay is quite good, it isn't as polished as GTA, and the characters are pretty poorly developed - but it was a bit of fun, in a stupid kind of way.

The targetting system on SR1 was definitely better than GTa's though, even GTA4's targetting isn't as good as Saints Row's was.

I'll be getting Saints Row 2 - all the gang warfare stuff on the first one was fun, and the insurance fraud missions are hilarious. Not sure if I'll get it on 360 or PS3 though.

Golden game, alot of GTA like games are coming out, prototype, Saints Row, Assassins Creed (is some ways, very little though)

Will probably get it, graphics aren't blowing me away so far, but if the gameplay and story is good then it will be worth the buy.

The mansions in SR are pretty sick, though not interactive enough (Same goes for GTA4) and doing Team Gangsta Brawl online is a lot of fun, I still enjoy helping my team win and talking to the other gang members with the mic:thumbsu:

One of the things that disappointed me in SR was that you couldn't create a female character to use, but that will be available in SR2 which should be pretty cool. I just want to see how hot I can make her lol.

Yeah, the fact you can't play pool in playboy X's house is a little annoying in GTA IV. Yo should be able to use things in your house in both games. Oh well. I've printed off my voucher and will probably pre-order it monday.

I've had the game for a few days now it is probably the most fun game i have played for a long while. SP is kick ass. There is a few new side activites like Fuzz where you pretend to be a cop and beat up on people. You also unlock things by doing the side activities like unlimited ammo and quick regen.

There is still a few occasional problems with mapping and apparently Multiplayer at this point kind of blows due to lagging issues(i haven't tried it yet).

Still the game is a heck of a lot of fun which is what i really love.

great game so much fun

pity my xbox stuffed up 2 days after i got it now i have 2 send it away for the second time in a month, any1 got the e71 error message?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does SR 2 follow on from SR 1 much?

I have noticed some of the same characters. Still havent finished SR 1 and I know if I start 2 i will probably never go back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back