Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

"A source close to Schulz told the Herald Sun he was seriously considering the move west after rebuffing the Power’s last two contract offers.

It is believed Port’s four-time leading goal kicker will have to accept a significant pay cut to stay at the Power, a year after finishing equal sixth in the best and fairest.

The club has minimal room to move in its salary cap after signing Essendon big man Paddy Ryder on a lucrative deal last year.

The Power also need to have some spare cash to re-sign emerging superstars Chad Wingard and Ollie Wines before their deals expire at the end of next year."

It's not about the ca$h, hey Paddy?

Old mate patrick still hasn't got the hang of the deliberate out of the ruck rule.

I reckon he's done that 3 times in the last couple of years and I can't recall any other ruck man doing it once

Just heard an interview with Hinkley, had to chuckle to myself

"he was great last night as lone ruck but we havent given up on he and lobbe being able to play together"

Ahhh paddy, ruining team ruck dynamics since 2008

Everyone backs their systems in to get their structures right but they are finding out like we did, he is very frustrating to manage and if you happen to be the other ruck on the list. You poor soul, best of luck.

He is apparently getting dropped for the game against the Cats, he hasn’t been the same player for awhile now has he?

I think he’s just a spent force, and the fact that Port went out and got Lycett and have handed him the primary ruck role probably indicates they reckon the same.

I’m hesitant to completely write him off because he’s got natural ability in spades but he’s not moving well at all. 31 year old jumper with a bung achillies is not a great combo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering he didn't deliver Port the success they were chasing, and purely to satisfy the petty, spiteful side of me, when a trade is made, can we have the thread title edited to #30: Patrick Ryder - Traded to Port for pick 17 and 37, and on traded to St Kilda for pick 105 (or whatever it ends up being) just so it looks worse for Port.

Considering he didn't deliver Port the success they were chasing, and purely to satisfy the petty, spiteful side of me, when a trade is made, can we have the thread title edited to #30: Patrick Ryder - Traded to Port for pick 17 and 37, and on traded to St Kilda for pick 105 (or whatever it ends up being) just so it looks worse for Port.
That's so petty.

I love it.

Something popped up in one the so called feeds on social media I follow. It was an interview with purple and he is such a bad interviewer with the way he speaks. But occasionally he does ask the right questions.

Paddy was/is a favourite player of mine. Loved how he played and I loved listening to him speaking in this interview. Thanks for donning the sash Paddy.
We all try, we all fail, but do we all try again and again and again? This man most certainly has and is.
Nothing but love and admiration from me.

D44EB8BD-906D-4F64-AFE2-ED7392876D69.jpeg

laughter laughing GIF

Welcome back Patrick, hope you like the taste of burnt bridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back