Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting in cafe corners by himself tucking into over sized plates of lasagne, the numerous stupid free kicks, or attempting to king hit players who are over the boundary line.
After 8 frustrating years it's finally ******* over, a great day in RFC history.
Must be a few more ridiculous cliches you can add. Conca was very popular among the players and coaches, so that tells me far more than you petty gripes. Dozens of worse players than Reece have graced this club in my time, why such vitriol.

Good luck to him a nice chap who is popular at the club. Never rated him at RFC as a player, was a plodder of the highest order with terrible skills at times. Perhaps with continuity he will carve out a career at Freo. Good luck Reece.
you just a bit salty with half your comments, coz you think he should be delisted but freo think hes worth 1.5 mil :D

Freo should be banned from the draft for two years for pillaging our club.
On a serious note, I wish him all the best. Three years and going back home is great job security for him and he will revel in helping out young guns like Brayshaw and Cerra.
All the best Reece. I'll miss your cuddles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has lost so much potential with hamstring issues...
Good luck Reece

Best thing for us is freeing up space...
Top teams have to do it to refresh list

Miles, C Ellis...l didn't want Lloyd gone but if we don't give him game time then....

Anyway, we move on

Always rated Conca. When he was injury free for periods he was a solid B+ contributor to our team, and who knows what might have been if he'd got a decent run at it for multiple years when mature. Hopefully he gets the chance at Freo.

So Dimma gave this bloke every opportunity to get back into the team. Stinks up a final and is off.

Last act in Richmond jumper was being tackled by Rance. Has that going for him
Whats your claim to fame ,wearing a footy jumper i wonder ?!?........... oh yeah, thats right sooking from behind the fence, down the pub or in front of a keyboard. 100 gamers at tigerland as a best 22... these hard at it types dont grow on trees.

Wish he had gotten an injury free run at it as he was a valuable player.
His work ethic and personality will automatically improve Freo and I hope he has a good career for them.
Never anywhere near as bad as some would have but never as good as he could have been.

I was glad we gave him the gig in the finals, but disappointed with his execution against the pressure that Collingwood brought, but we always knew that was his downside, so I'm not overly fussed that he's gone.

Pick 6 in a compromised draft (#20ish?) was still a decent selection and he gave us his all.
Hope he stays on the park and good luck to him, I'll never forget the picture of him giving Shiel? one against GWS...that snarl. lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back