Past #30: Tom Curran - officially delisted/retired from North Melbourne (31/10/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Joel!!!!!!

Seems to have really taken this 3rd chance by the scruff of the neck. If selected I hope he takes Daniher by the scruff also. Literally and figuratively.

Congratulations Joel!!!!!!

Seems to have really taken this 3rd chance by the scruff of the neck. If selected I hope he takes Daniher by the scruff also. Literally and figuratively.

I don't know about this, Daniher is the tallest ever father-son in the world. Joel would have to overcome 10,000+ years of human history to do this.

We might have got the good Tippett ( cross fingers)

So does this mean we will be playing Hansen, Tippett, Thompson and Grima all in the backline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does this mean? Generally we wouldn't upgrade unless we intended to play him. Options:
- Grima proppy or underdone? Seems to have been travelling well over preseason though.
- Hansen or Hunter injured?
- forward line a concern and they are toying with Hansen forward

Something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is the most logical choice, our best rookie that looks up to AFL standards, great cover for defenders and may even push ahead of one of our key position players.

can Tippett go forward if need be? or only back, if Currie doesn't play then Tippett could go forward as something different, his a big boy, so could easily just stay one out in the square with Petrie working up the ground

Also, that last link that was posted confirmed that Petrie will remain captain until Andrew returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats. He's been a pleasant surprise. Can't really fault his preseason form.

Really hope Grima and Hansen are okay though. Do we play the four talls in the backline? (I'd back Thompson to smash any player of any size, to be honest.)

Congrats. He's been a pleasant surprise. Can't really fault his preseason form.

Really hope Grima and Hansen are okay though. Do we play the four talls in the backline? (I'd back Thompson to smash any player of any size, to be honest.)

Thompson > McMahon minding small/medium forwards. Maybe the Tippett promotion means the end for both Firrito and McMahon?

Hoping that article is a smokescreen otherwise seems to be indicating land of the giants version 2 and leaving out Luke for Spud

To be fair, Grima , Thompson, Tippett and Hansen are all fairly mobile.

If the Club deems our fitness to be at a level that allows two ruckmen that's even better.

Although I do believe Currie would be warming the seat for Majak's return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back