Think Tank 3000 days since a geelong flag....

Remove this Banner Ad

To celebrate the 3000th day, I'm leaving Chris Scott a doggy do-do under his windscreen .

Counting backwards is a slippery slope. Not for EFC supporters though. I can go back as far as you like.

Now, explain what a 37 year drought is relative to.
Speaking of droughts it must be coming close to 2000 days since you last beat us as well, am I right?

Speaking of droughts it must be coming close to 3000 days since you last beat us as well, am I right?

I'm sure you can tell me if you're right or wrong and I wouldn't really care. Glad you can count though.

And you actually care!
Like flies to s**t you * are

You sure? I have a gaggle of Tiges brains trust quoting me. Have you got this scenario right?

It’s deep into off season and you’re discussing essendon. Just after you’ve won the flag

Sad.

You sure? I have a gaggle of Tiges brains trust quoting me. Have you got this scenario right?

It’s deep into off season and you’re discussing essendon. Just after you’ve won the flag

Sad.
It's also very sad when you don't even bother to notice that one of the posters you're s**t fighting against doesn't even follow the current premiers... :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's also very sad when you don't even bother to notice that one of the posters you're s**t fighting against doesn't even follow the current premiers... :$
the poor fool is so conditioned to us winning them.
In their heads .......winning every year :cool:

Sad.
Just making sure you know your rightful place - decades in the wilderness and drug contraversies.

Its been a pleasure to watch unfold.

Regards, the reigning premiers

It is still such a pleasure to watch them slowly fold
Theres some truth in the slow fold. No premierships in decades, drug scandles, home ground of only 50,000, ongoing list management and player retention issues, poor jnr development.

Home ground banished to the fringes of the city by a bowls club.

Certainly not in the big 4 like Richmond, Carlton, Hawthorn and Collingwood.

Another 4-5 years of being in the football wilderness and theyll find their securiry in the national competition commensurate with the likes of North and Stkilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back