Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Last edited:

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
In the SEN Inside Football Draft Special, with a top score of 5, he rated as follows:

Kicking 4.5
Marking 4
Accumulating 3
Contested Ball 3.5
Speed 3
Agility 3.5
Endurance 3.5
Draft Range: Third Round

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not many Vfl guys got drafted this year which surprised me given the supposed shallow stocks at under 18 level.

Fritsch looks to be rather similar to Hannan in role, so I hope we can fit them both in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just ******* leave it. What's the point of bullshit like this. JW gave more to this club than you ever will, have a bit of respect for a 9 year player.
what did he actually give??? definitely wasnt his all. respect? you mean like his own club trading him with 2 years left on his contract. youd find he didnt show much respect or didnt give fu** all. so they had enough but carry on crying over the exact reason we were sh*te

Simon_Says

Push My Buttons
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
He spent time playing for Casey yeah? I thought we were a sneaky chance to take him.
Must be some kind of affiliation thing, i just thought he was already ours, like we knew we were going to use a pick on him

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Over the moon for Bayley, to go from almost not being able to play footy to working into one of the best forwards in the vfl to being drafted

Give him the #4 and watch him work
I thought he looked really good when I went along to watch Casey this year. Seems to work hard to get to dangerous spots. I’m glad we picked him.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
He looks elite overhead with beautiful foot skills. From that clip though doesn’t look quick. That will be his challenge I reckon. If he’s playing on guys five yards quicker than him he better be good at contested marking because he won’t be getting anything uncontested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad