Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

His vertical leap is absolutely shithouse, would of loved to have seen how he tested. Being 205cm certainly negates that a little.

On the other hand, he has a big athletic physique with good skills, good hands and can play forward.

Reminds me of Bellchambers a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His vertical leap is absolutely shithouse, would of loved to have seen how he tested. Being 205cm certainly negates that a little.

On the other hand, he has a big athletic physique with good skills, good hands and can play forward.

Agree on the lack of ability to leave the ground, but body and tap work seems ok. Seems to lead well too.

Looks like he has a good set of hands and is comfortable with his own size, none of the awkward or lanky 200+ stuff most kids have.

Would be interested in a few years to see Brown at 200 and Preuss at 205 sitting forward.

In the guys that re over 200cm isn't vertical leap a bit of an overrated attribute? I mean I wouldn't say Goldy has a good vertical leap, not Minson, nor Sam Jacobs, Shane Mumford etc.

In the guys that re over 200cm isn't vertical leap a bit of an overrated attribute? I mean I wouldn't say Goldy has a good vertical leap, not Minson, nor Sam Jacobs, Shane Mumford etc.

It's not, but there's an average vertical leap, then there's not getting off the ground.

As I said, his height negates it a bit, and obviously vertical leap is a non factor around the ground.

His first year of footy as I understand, he's from a rugby league background, has a bit of campaigner in him....

This would of been in Cam Joyce's plans all year, it's time to phase Currie off the list really, but maintain his depth qualities.

Probably give Preuss two years to bulk up and take another ruckman next year at the very earliest, most likely 2016 draft.

Goldy does have a good leap actually. Not using it much in marking contests, but very much does use it at centre bounces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back