Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

The only problem I see is that, once he plays, he might make it very hard for the club to drop him back to the VFL. He's already hard to match up on as it is. With another pre-season and an increase in his endurance, he could be anything. If he debuts and has the impact I think he's going to have, it'll be a selection headache for the club, and also somewhat of a player management issue.

The only problem I see is that, once he plays, he might make it very hard for the club to drop him back to the VFL. He's already hard to match up on as it is. With another pre-season and an increase in his endurance, he could be anything. If he debuts and has the impact I think he's going to have, it'll be a selection headache for the club, and also somewhat of a player management issue.
I love to have that problem at North if he goes well why drop him

Play him against Mumford - reckon this kid plays better when angry.

.........trade Goldy?!

he played a ripper half against in a game against Essendon VFL then McKernan went into the ruck and dominated him around the ground. Not a modern day ruckman at the moment but good enough for backup.

Was a fantastic effort in the second time trial.

Good on him, great attitude.

Massive unit also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he is really going to be a rookie find.

So much to like about the way he plays.

Not many people in this thread have actually mentioned that his ruckwork is exceptional.

He has as much upside as any one on the list in my opinion
You could say he makes having a hybrid seem fashionable again.

The second a player shaves his head I'm convinced his s**t's about to get real on field. I'd make it mandatory for the entire squad! A few scars on the face are a bonus.

Agreed. It worked for Mil Hanna.

Actually, when shagga played flow swans against us at princes park, he came out with a rough as guts shaved head, and if I recall it right, he carved us up. Maybe it was that game where north decided he was a fair trade for swatta.

Anyway, on topic... I've thought for a long time, a team that runs out with every head shaved would be making a big statement that they are a unit, and they are ready to take on anything.

Actually, when shagga played flow swans against us at princes park, he came out with a rough as guts shaved head, and if I recall it right, he carved us up. Maybe it was that game where north decided he was a fair trade for swatta.

Anyway, on topic... I've thought for a long time, a team that runs out with every head shaved would be making a big statement that they are a unit, and they are ready to take on anything.
Wasn't there some bet going at the club at one point where whoever lost had to shave their head?

I vaguely recall something along those lines but can't remember what the bet entailed.

I've always had this crazy idea that a team should do this in a big final as underdogs. Favourites during the anthem would be going " wtf " and put them right off.

Wasn't there some bet going at the club at one point where whoever lost had to shave their head?

I vaguely recall something along those lines but can't remember what the bet entailed.

Kangalotto.

Kangalotto.
Cheers TT. Was starting to eat away at me.

I reckon it was Jess Sinclair who had to lop off his locks on one occasion.

And the trend of North players bobbing up now and then with their hair buzzed off at the time prompted a question in a post match I think which brought it to light.

Cheers TT. Was starting to eat away at me.

I reckon it was Jess Sinclair who had to lop off his locks on one occasion.

And the trend of North players bobbing up now and then with their hair buzzed off at the time prompted a question in a post match I think which brought it to light.

Some say that when Gav Urquhart lost Kangalotto, with his hair went his superiority over Pendlebury.

With the amount of time Goldy spends on the ground, a bit of man management through the year should see the big Preuss make his debut this season.
Perhaps Goldstein could become our new Rolls Royce or Ferrari with Wellsy's departure? With the slightest niggle or scratch on the paintwork, we send him off to the workshop, allowing the Toyota Preuss to showcase his economically and environmentally superior - though less celebrated, talents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back