Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

As i thought earlier, very impresive by Preuss not just last season, but appears a genuine talent. I think he will surprise a few.

Can he and Goldy play together?

If not I suspect we will lose him. (fine as long well compensated)

Last edited:

Is this some kinda inside joke here?
I hope it doesn't happen next year because Goldstein at his best is still on top of the game but I rate Preuss highly and expect to see him take over before Goldstein is finished. Meaning we get trade value out of Goldy and get a ruck that is closer to the age of our next core of players ie. Dumont, Clarke, Simpkin, McKay etc.

I hope it doesn't happen next year because Goldstein at his best is still on top of the game but I rate Preuss highly and expect to see him take over before Goldstein is finished. Meaning we get trade value out of Goldy and get a ruck that is closer to the age of our next core of players ie. Dumont, Clarke, Simpkin, McKay etc.
Ah i see!

I agree, North hold onto players for too long and when they do leave we get nothing for them.

I think Goldy has 2 more years though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar weight, but Preuss has some 7cm or more on him (Mumford's stats say he's 197cm or 199cm). If he brings some of that killer instinct and ability to 'sack the quarterback', that'd be good.
I think he can bring the aggression and has nice skills for a latecomer. Just to be seen if he'd anything like Mumford's footy brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back