Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd certainly be playing him early at least. He and Goldy can split the ruck work. Todd is dangerous down fwd and Preuss is just an immovable object down there. He's not getting outmarked too often, so the crumbers should be licking their lips. Plus there are going to be some real nervous defenders.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I can't stop watching this. It's mesmerising.

Even Shiels (the Hawk player) would rave about that bump. Elbow tucked, bent knees, drove THROUGH the hit with power.

You've got one here. Mate who's a kangaroo fan was talking him up in pre-season, so I kept an eye out for him. Not just height and strength (though it certainly helps!) he moves quite well, uses his body to advantage, and importantly seems a lot more balanced than other 200cm players.

Forget the Majak marketing stuff, get this guy to 50 games pronto. With Goldstein will be a dominating 1-2 punch, and both can play KPF too.

Will look good wearing Brown and Gold next year!

Even Shiels (the Hawk player) would rave about that bump. Elbow tucked, bent knees, drove THROUGH the hit with power.

You've got one here. Mate who's a kangaroo fan was talking him up in pre-season, so I kept an eye out for him. Not just height and strength (though it certainly helps!) he moves quite well, uses his body to advantage, and importantly seems a lot more balanced than other 200cm players.

Forget the Majak marketing stuff, get this guy to 50 games pronto. With Goldstein will be a dominating 1-2 punch, and both can play KPF too.

Will look good wearing Brown and Gold next year!

Majak marketing stuff? Turn it up

Typical Hawthorne arrogance that annoys the crap out of me with thinking every player wants to wear the Hawk jumper.

THE MINOTAUR!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really want there to be room for him and Goldstein.
Based on two rounds of JLT. Daw can fight with the other forwards for a spot.

Not a huge fight really considering Wood is out and Brown hasn't played a game...

He reminds me of a Russian enforcer character but I would take that with a lost shaker of salt...
Jaws from 007 comes to mind.

Richard+Kiel+as+Jaws.jpg

But this guy disagrees...

tumblr_m88locyMaS1rq40rc.gif

I really want there to be room for him and Goldstein.
Based on two rounds of JLT. Daw can fight with the other forwards for a spot.
Give daw a red hot shot in the next game. If he doesn't rip it up, then preuss for round 1. Need to reward the guys putting their hand up.

Give daw a red hot shot in the next game. If he doesn't rip it up, then preuss for round 1. Need to reward the guys putting their hand up.

To be fair, Daw is coming off an injury. Daw was also very good in the back half of last year when it all went to s**t, especially kicking 4 in the final. That has to count for something.

At this stage it's most likely Brown who might struggle to get up for rd1.

Anyway, Preuss has been fantastic and I must admit I'm surprised by the impact he's having. Well done to the giant human

To be fair, Daw is coming off an injury. Daw was also very good in the back half of last year when it all went to s**t, especially kicking 4 in the final. That has to count for something.

At this stage it's most likely Brown who might struggle to get up for rd1.

Anyway, Preuss has been fantastic and I must admit I'm surprised by the impact he's having. Well done to the giant human
I'm not having a crack at daw or his abilities. He will get there. I just hope we have a policy now of playing guys in form. Nobody is "owed" games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back