Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Um . . . . Brad Scott preferred Goldstein. He really likes and rates Goldstein.

Brad played Preuss. Brad tried Preuss together. Brad dropped Goldy when he form was down.

I realise you love your son Mrs Preuss, but let's be honest here.

Looked like a torn rotator cuff when it happened. Would of definitely played some part in him being ineffective after Q time imo.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was carrying it last night and I kept asking myself why is he standing weird.
Makes sense now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A nil draw at this stage.

Tyson hasn't established himself and Preuss can't get a game against Freo at home with these ins - Jay Lockhart, Alex Neal-Bullen, Harrison Petty and Tim Smith.

A nil draw at this stage.

Tyson hasn't established himself and Preuss can't get a game against Freo at home with these ins - Jay Lockhart, Alex Neal-Bullen, Harrison Petty and Tim Smith.

I'm happy to take any wagers on Tyson playing more games of AFL football than Preuss from today onward.

Probably. Shows how much he believes in his ability

Braydon has some facets of an AFL quality player, but he's far too much of a risk at this stage for a 4 year contract. It was a smart move by him AND a smart move by us.

Tyson for Preuss on exposed ability was a no brainer win for us. Tyson is already a serviceable AFL player at an age where he will have upside relative to his playing style, whereas Preuss is still 90% potential.

Braydon has some facets of an AFL quality player, but he's far too much of a risk at this stage for a 4 year contract. It was a smart move by him AND a smart move by us.

Tyson for Preuss on exposed ability was a no brainer win for us. Tyson is already a serviceable AFL player at an age where he will have upside relative to his playing style, whereas Preuss is still 90% potential.

The only question would be the contract we gave Dom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back