Past #31: Connor Menadue - delisted end '21 - 7 NM games - 46 AFL games - thanks Connor

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
lol yep more than welcome buddy. And thanks for the support all. I'll have fun, she likes me 🤷‍♂️

What time do I swing past and do the 'surprise' "oh my god there's that guy who saved my life" then apologise for the intrusion and leave routine?

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes it does that was a very quick overview of the "shitmen". I will be naming our shitmen team of every century soon enough. This team is guaranteed to never win a game ever!

This bloke is a chance of being named

View attachment 1027144

8:00pm at a wine bar in Surrey Hills. Have ironed a shirt that hasn't any missing buttons 👍.

Mate you are on my turf. 50 metres from the front door. I can swing by and put in a good word for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's an Altona?
1607781876207.jpeg

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well a good night was had by us both , actually she picked up the tab 😱.
7577969923 - you should have swung by and said hi .
And there was no mention of videos photos or the such .
Not her style I’d suggest , so pants were worn for the entire evening .

Funny thing I had my heart set on having a long term relationship and now I’m having second thoughts . Being single is a mighty fine way to be .

come and go as you please, once you get picked up in the draft there’s certain expectations that come with that .

In saying that there’s plenty of interested parties so not sure which way to go .
Maybe I’m a shitmen of the dating scene ?

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Funny thing I had my heart set on having a long term relationship and now I’m having second thoughts . Being single is a mighty fine way to be .

come and go as you please, once you get picked up in the draft there’s certain expectations that come with that .

In saying that there’s plenty of interested parties so not sure which way to go .

It's not a bad little bar our local. Surrey Hills has come a long way from the dry suburb we moved into where you had to travel to the west side of Bourke Road in Camberwell or east of Box Hill.

The question is did you wake up in Surrey Hills?

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's not a bad little bar our local. Surrey Hills has come a long way from the dry suburb we moved into where you had to travel to the west side of Bourke Road in Camberwell or east of Box Hill.

The question is did you wake up in Surrey Hills?

yeah it is a lovely place and I didn’t wake up there I went home by myself which was always the plan .

this is a slow burn and I’m happy with that .

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf

As an unrestricted free agent, I suggest that you speak to as many suitors as you can. Mind you, be careful that you haven’t got a shitmen of a manager and reject a good offer only to find there is not as much interest on the open market as you thought......

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Connor Menadue = The now that I’m here, now that you’re near in.

I think we need a new thread for these...
TAO Tantalising Tales?

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dry area here

standards have deteriorated since we let all these booze hounds into our God Fearing suburb
Bring back the Dry Area

That kind of talk will cause problems between you and pretty much every Mum in Surrey Hills. Haven't met one yet that doesn't love a glass or two...or three..or four...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back