Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy, have you seen him? Thin as a twig. Let him build in the 2s.

I think he deserves at least one game this season, not saying he's a walk in best 22 as of now. But the effort must be rewarded at some point.

I acknowledge he's super raw but no more raw than someone like Bailey Scott is.

They won’t but I’d think about having this guy in next week. Turner the obvious swap even though his game was reasonable. These are the moves we never make with a winning team - for once I’d like to see us do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he deserves at least one game this season, not saying he's a walk in best 22 as of now. But the effort must be rewarded at some point.

I acknowledge he's super raw but no more raw than someone like Bailey Scott is.
WW was a stick figure to, but he did his job well. Give the kid a run.

It was between him and Kyron Hayden for selection this week, and they've decided to go with Curtis.

I've got a good feeling he's playing on Sunday, if Thommo doesn't get up, one of the forwards is going back. Mason Wood probably, and Curtis comes in as a forward.

Hayden is also in Billy

It was between him and Kyron Hayden for selection this week, and they've decided to go with Curtis.

I've got a good feeling he's playing on Sunday, if Thommo doesn't get up, one of the forwards is going back. Mason Wood probably, and Curtis comes in as a forward.

More like Turner goes back and Taylor in for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back