Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree actually.

TT is pretty good. He got involved in one passage multiple times and finished with a game steadying (some might say game saving,) goal in the last. It was very good. For a second year player it was great and he made it look easy.

Anyway after the Saints game I thought it would be funny if Curtis ends up the best of the lot. You can see the potential.

Yesterday I was thinking it's actually a lot closer than it seems as to who will end up better between the two. Can see Taylor doing things like that last quarter goal l before the year is out. Give him ten games to get used to the level, a bit of match fitness at the right the physicality and he'll start getting involved a lot more.
My money is still on LDU..

Good on him for taking ownership of that kick but surely Brown just rips the ball away from him
100%. Love the confidence and ownership but Brown should’ve demanded the kick.
💯
I actually thought the same thing.

The kid oozes confidence, reckon he’s going to have Stevie J moments in the finals one day..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about the best player with the ball in hand at the club.

literally never makes a bad decision and generally has the vision to make the absolute best decision in the situation.

Funnily it was one his major knocks in juniors.

Going to be a competition wide star when he’s fully matured and filled out.

blog_child_praying_1540.jpg

"Please North Melbourne, don't **** this one up"

Just about the best player with the ball in hand at the club.

literally never makes a bad decision and generally has the vision to make the absolute best decision in the situation.

Funnily it was one his major knocks in juniors.

Going to be a competition wide star when he’s fully matured and filled out.
Wasn't fitness one of the other knocks? Covered a lot of ground last night too.

May actually be one of the rare footballers that sets out to repay the club that drafted them despite pre-draft knocks and succeeds
He's probably using the fact he was taken at 46 when he was tipped to go top 15 and was invited along on draft night.

He might have the Michael Jordan drive of showing all the doubters what they missed out on.. here's hoping :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back