Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He was exceptional.

For four games.

Would be like selecting him to the AA side.

I think if you are still eligible for the following year (which he might be) it should rule you out of winning the current year. You can obviously still be nominated.

Winning the RS twice would be farcical.

Curtis Taylor is a forward who can pinch hit as a midfielder and win a game off his own boot. He has the X-factor, the vertical leap, the strength overhead or at ground level, and the goal sense to have an impact early on in his AFL career inside 50. He does have to work on his endurance and build into four-quarter games, with some impressive quarters, and some quiet quarters, but he has all the tools to become a very damaging player at the top level. While he could go as high as top 10 or as low as second round, expect him to land at a club somewhere in between, with recruiters drafting him on future scope rather than current production – although his current production is still very impressive. One to watch long-term and enjoy with his highlight reel no doubt one to watch.

nice read. jeez i forgot he slid to pick 46. thats insane, lol. did anyone ever come up with any good explanation for that? sorry havent read the whole thread.

nice read. jeez i forgot he slid to pick 46. thats insane, lol. did anyone ever come up with any good explanation for that? sorry havent read the whole thread.

Yep, was supposed "attitude problems". Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What shits me is no media has picked up on that fact. And has the club asked the question publicly? Nup.

Media lol
Only sport I watch that they miss half the incidents because they’re trying to be funny or talkING about themselves.

There should be a show talking about incidents that are missed by all N Sunbury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back