(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Thread starter #178
Curtis Taylor continues to make an impact for North Melbourne’s VFL side.

The impressive youngster was among a trio of AFL-listed talent to stand out at Arden Street in a practice match against Port Melbourne.

VFL senior coach David Loader praised the form of Taylor, alongside emerging Roos Tarryn Thomas and Tom Murphy.

“It looks like something is going to happen all the time when Curtis is near the ball,” Loader told North Media.

“Curtis plays with real energy, super lively. He’s got the ability to jump in the pack, but hit the ground and still be involved in the contest.

“He gets up the ground and can get back to help us win the ball. He played with high energy.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Mason Wood is dead weight.

Kayne Turner averages 1 goal every 3 games.

Brown is getting mongreled by 3 blokes at a time.

We have no second tall option now unless Campbell plays.

Taylor Garner is MIA.

Where's the forward support? I see no excuse to not give him a game.

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm quietly impressed by Brad playing three teenagers for two weeks in a row. I'm not optimistic enough to imagine him playing four. Would like to see him get a look in soon though.

Mr north man

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lot to like about this kid, definitely the next debut I'm looking forward to the most.
I hope this kid can get a game ASAP but when your named on an extended bench in the VFL it will be hard .
But if he had an old man that played at the club he be playing AFL now and even if he lacked skill heart and determination he still be playing AFL no names no pactrill 😁

Top Bottom